The term “Elements in Architecture Ltd” or “Element&Co”, “us”,”our” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Calle de Ayala, 84, 1C, 280001 Madrid. Registered in Spain, our company registration number is B-87850947. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website and its content is copyright of Elements in Architecture S.L., T/A Element&Co 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this site in any form is prohibited. you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, design or photography displayed on this site. Nor may you transmit or store the content or imagery on this site in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. For press enquiries or further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of viewing the site, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license; not transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at you own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services for information available through this website meet you specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by o licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised used of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website form another website or document without our prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law of the EU.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Elements in Architecture S.L., T/A Element&Co and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising form loss or data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Elements in Architecture S.L., T/A Element&Co. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Elements in Architecture Ltd, T/A Element&Co takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Elements in Architecture S.L., T/A Element&Co is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Elements inArchitecture S.L., T/A Element&Co may change this policy form time to time by updating this page. You should check this page form time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15/08/11.
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed con your computer’s hard drive. Once your agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies helps us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.e
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 199. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Element&Co, Calle de Ayala, 84 – 1C , 28001 Madrid, Spain.